Plane bonding is a special method. First wipe the surfa […]
Plane bonding is a special method. First wipe the surface to be cleaned and place it horizontally, and put a proper amount of Crestron products on it. One side of the other acrylic sheet was placed obliquely on the adhesive-coated acrylic, and then uniformly lowered slowly, and the bubbles were extruded from one side to complete the bonding.
1. All acrylic adhesives can corrode the surface of the acrylic sheet and leave traces that are difficult to remove. Therefore, the adhesive-free method can be used to protect the parts that do not need to be bonded.
2. Grease, dust or pores will be difficult to evenly coat and leave bubbles, so must be removed before bonding.
3. If the amount of the adhesive is too small when bonding, the adhesive will be brought into the air when it shrinks.
4. The direct blowing will make the edge of the bonding surface white due to the rapid evaporation of the adhesive.
5. Indoor temperature, temperature and other factors also have a certain impact on the bonding of the acrylic sheet.
6. The stress on the surface of the acrylic sheet and the surface stress and degradation caused by the cutting tool will affect the bonding effect of the acrylic sheet.
7. Before the adhesive is completely cured, exposure to direct sunlight for a long time will cause different degrees of yellowing of the acrylic product, which will seriously affect the aesthetics of the acrylic product.