1. The choice of mesh size of acrylic crafts is not sui […]
1. The choice of mesh size of acrylic crafts is not suitable: if the mesh is too high, the mesh is smaller than the diameter of the printed particles, it will block the net; if the mesh is too low, the edge of the screen will be sawtooth, and the amount of ink will be produced. Increase, making the graphic level poorly performing;
2. Before making the screen, the screen should be added with degreasing and decontamination treatment to ensure that the photosensitive film and the screen are firmly combined, so that the screen of the fine graphic can be made, and the printing life of the screen can be extended.
3. In the plate making, the drying of the photoresist (film) layer on the screen should be sufficient, and the time for printing should be just right. After the screen is developed, the post-exposure treatment is added once, which is beneficial to increase the printing life of the screen.
4. During the screen printing process, the edge of the squeegee should be in good contact with the surface of the glass product. If it does not match or the edge of the squeegee is not sharp, it will inevitably cause the image of the porch and the subtle layers to be blurred and overprinted. Not allowed to wait. Note that the “Ten” positioning marks on the multi-color overprinted screen should be consistent and have good overlap.
5. Before screen printing, it is necessary to remove oil, dust and debris from the surface of the glassware. The method of removing is to remove the sodium ion on the surface of the glass with dilute hydrochloric acid, thereby improving the adhesion strength between the glass and the printing material; alcohol and acetone are also available. Or rubbing with trichloroethylene to remove oil.
6. Acrylic handicrafts should be placed in screen printing places before screen printing, especially thin-walled vessels, so that the temperature of the glass and the printing material are the same; not only that, because the outer dimensions of the glass products change due to sintering, they are printed on the screen. Before measuring their size, you can control the mesh distance and scraper pressure during screen printing, so that the fine graphics are clear, the layering is good, and the color depth is the same after color burning.
7. Screen printing glass is generally annealed glass. If it is tempered glass such as door, window and other glass, the pressure of the squeegee should be increased during screen printing, so that the printing material can fill the grain on the tempered glass to make the combination. Firm.
8. It is necessary to distinguish the two faces of the flat glass, wherein the specially treated side is more suitable for printing than the untreated one. The same flat glass can be marked after the front and back sides to facilitate identification.
9. There are also some quality problems stemming from the ingredients of the printing materials, the mastery of the coloring process, the temperature and time control.